OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus: The Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023, issued by the OSSSC Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, will know about the syllabus and subjects material very well so that you will get 100% help in the preparations. So let us know what is the syllabus of Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer and what is the exam pattern.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus and Panchayat Executive Officer Syllabus 2023
As we all know, before appearing in any exam, all the candidates need to know about the outline of that exam and the list of topics of the exam, exam pattern, timing, and all these things. Therefore, for this recruitment of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer issued by the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, we have prepared the syllabus and exam pattern, exam material, and everything in a systematic manner for you.
Which will be very helpful in preparing for this exam. Because if you understand the pattern and subject list of this exam closely then it will help you a lot in preparation so that you can prepare subject-wise methodically, You have to understand this also. What should be your qualification and your study plan for this exam, so let’s see about all these things in full detail.
|Recruitment Organization Name
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate staff selection commission
|Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer
|Online Application Start date
|Online Application Last date
Practical Skill Test
|Recruitment Organization Name
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
In the examination of both the posts, two exams will be the first region exam in the gym, which will be an offline exam OMR based paper and the second practical skill test will be asked in which questions related to basic computer will be asked which will be of maximum number 50.
- Written test
- Practical Skill Test
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Exam Pattern
|The subject of written examination
|No. of questions
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Syllabus
Questions are asked in the examination from various subjects in the recruitment of Orissa Junior Assistant Recruitment and Panchayat Educational Officer’s latest notification. Therefore, it is very important to understand the syllabus material for all the candidates who fill out this recruitment form. So let us tell you how there will be a syllabus in this uniform examination and how questions related to that labor will be asked.
OSSSC JA and PEO Written Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- Verbs, Tenses, Modal, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement.
- Connectors, Types of Sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articles, Nouns, Pronouns, Prepositions. length) with a variety of
- Unseen passage (400-450 comprehension questions.
- Transformation of sentences: (Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Simple, Compound, Complex)
- Transformation of the word: Noun to Adjective and Adjective to Noun
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
- Translation (from English to Odia of objective type)
- COMPREHENSION OF AN UNSEEN PASSAGE
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square root
- Cubes and Cube roots
- Percentage and Average
- Simple Interest and Compound interest
- Profit, loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proposition
4. General Knowledge
- Historical events, dates, personalities, and places.
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and Institutions with Headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities.
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
5. General Computer
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Access
Practical Skill Test
- The Practical Skill Test shall be of qualifying nature.
- The minimum qualifying mark for all candidates shall be 40% in the Practical Skill Test.
- Syllabus of Practical Skill Test Basic Computer Skills:-
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Access
Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Salary and Scale/Pay
|Pay Scale Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-01.
|Panchayat Executive officer
|Pay Scale Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-, Pay Matrix Level-5, Cell-01.
Important Links for Online Application
|Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023
|Odisha Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
आपके लिए जरूरी लिंक:-
Important:- हर रोज सरकारी नौकरी का लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन और रिजल्ट, एडमिट कार्ड, Answer Key, और सभी परीक्षाओं की जानकारी सीधे अपने मोबाइल पर पाने के लिए आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप और टेलीग्राम चैनल को सब्सक्राइब जरूर करें। धन्यवाद!
FAQs OSSSC JA & PEO Syllabus
OSSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive officer Syllabus?
Odisha Junior Assistant Salary and Scale/Pay?
Pay Scale Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-01.