Patna High Court Assistant Group B Syllabus 2023: Bihar Patna High Court Assistant Group B 2023 Vacancy Syllabus Today, here we will tell you in full detail, friends, to give any exam, it is very important to understand its syllabus, your 50 percent Confidence comes after understanding its syllabus completely. So let us see what is the Patna High Court Assistant Group B Recruitment Syllabus and how to prepare for it.
Patna High Court Assistant Group B Syllabus 2023
If you have also applied for Patna High Court Assistant 2023 Recruitment, then you should know very well, what is the syllabus of Patna High Court assistant group B. And what is its exam pattern?
Here we have told you what type of exam will be the Patna High Court Group B Syllabus. How many marks will be there in the Patna High Court Assistant exam? How will be the interview and how many marks will it be? What are the mandatory marks in the Patna High Court Assistant exam? And also other information so that you do not have any problem preparing for it and understanding the entire subject matter.
How to prepare for Patna High Court Assistant Group B Vacancy
If you are preparing for Patna High Court Assistant Group B, then you have to prepare your study material keeping in mind all the topics. Because this exam includes, GK, GS, ENGLISH, HINDI, COMPUTER, REASONING, and NUMERICAL, these are the subjects that are prepared in all coaching. But this is where people make the most mistake they watch videos of many teachers online and always remain confused.
So you don’t have to do this mistake, you have to select a good mentor for yourself and understand the material prepared by him and after preparation, the selection will be 100%.
“If you like this information then share it with your friends”
High Court Patna Assistant 2023 Recruitment Overview
|Name of Organization||Patna High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant Group B|
|Starting to apply date||06/02/2023|
|Last date to apply||07/03/2023|
|Total Posts||550 Posts|
Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 IMP & Exam Date
|Date for commencement of submission of online application||06/02/2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||07/03/2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||09/03/2023|
|Date of Preliminary Test||30/04/2023|
- Read Also: Bihar LRC Vacancy 2023; Notification for 10101 Posts
- Read Also: Patna AIIMS Bharti 2023 latest Apply Now
- Read Also: 500 GK QUESTION IN HINDI
- Check Also: आपकी उम्र कितने साल हो गयी अभी चेक करें
- Read Also: Latest Government Jobs
Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment Eligibility criteria
The eligibility for Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 is as follows: You need to be medically fit, the candidate should be from India, and the age limit should not be more than the educational qualification should also be there.
Age Limit: 18 to 37
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
Patna High Court Assistant Group B Exam Process of Selection
- Preliminary Test (Multiple Choice Question-Based Objective Type)
- Written Test (Descriptive Type)
- Computer Proficiency Test
Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus Preliminary Test
- General Awareness
- Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Hindi
- Computer Awareness
|General Awareness||1. India and its neighboring countries especially in History, Culture,|
Geography, Polity, Economy, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
2. Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Sports, Important Schemes, Important Days, People in the News, current events of national importance, National/ International Awards, etc.
3. Awareness towards General Science and Environment applicable in day-to-day life and awareness of knowledge of social importance.
4. Bihar especially its History, Culture, Geography, Economy, Polity
and general awareness.
|Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude||1. It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. This component may include questions on Analogy, Similarity and Difference, Space Visualization, Space Orientation, Problem-Solving, Analysis, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concept, Arithmetical|
Reasoning, Verbal and Figural Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, NonVerbal Series, Coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc.
2. In this section, questions will also be designed to test the ability to appropriately use numbers and number sense of the candidates. The scope of the test will be Number System, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, the relationship between numbers, Basic arithmetic operations, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Height and Distance, Mensuration, etc.
|General English||The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases, and idioms, and the ability to write languages correctly, precisely, and effectively. The questions will ordinarily cover vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and their correct usage, spotting the error, filling in the blanks, spelling/ detecting misspelled words, idioms & phrases, one-word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage, comprehension passage, etc.|
|General Hindi||The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases, and idioms, and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely, and effectively. The questions will ordinarily cover the following topics:-|
व्याकरण- शब्द रूपांतरण, संज्ञा, लिंग, वचन, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया विशेषण, कारक, काल, वाच्य, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, वाक्य इत्यादि, अपठित गद्यांश, शुद्ध वर्तनी, समानार्थी एवं विलोम शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ इत्यादि ।
|Computer Awareness||Computer Basic Knowladge|
Patna High Court Assistant Group B WRITTEN TEST
- General English (Descriptive Type)
- General Hindi (Descriptive Type)
|General English (Descriptive Type)||The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the English language and literature, correct use of words, phrases, and idioms, and ability to write English correctly, precisely, and effectively. Questions will ordinarily include Essay Writing, Letter Writing, Precis Writing, Comprehension, Idioms and Phrases, Vocabulary (Spelling Test, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution), and Grammar (Voice, Narration, Common Errors, etc).|
|General Hindi (Descriptive Type)||The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the Hindi language and literature, correct use of words, phrases, and idioms, and ability to write Hindi correctly, precisely, and effectively. Questions will ordinarily include the following–|
निबंध लेखन, पत्र लेखन, संक्षेपण, अपठित गद्यांश, वाक्य विन्यास, शुद्ध वर्तनी, समानार्थी शब्द, विलोम शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, व्याकरण (शब्द रूपांतरण, संज्ञा, लिंग, वचन, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया विशेषण, कारक, काल, वाच्य, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, वाक्य) इत्यादि।
Patna High Court Assistant Group B COMPUTER PROFICIENCY TEST
- Word processing Test on MS Word:- This test will target test the basic typing skill of the candidates as well as their basic knowledge of MS Word.
- Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel:- This test will target to check the basic understanding of MS Excel.
- Internet Proficiency:- This test will target to test the basic understanding of Internet usage.
Patna High Court Assistant Group B INTERVIEW
After passing all the exams of Patna High Court Assistant Group B recruitment, you will be called for the interview, if you do not appear in this interview, then you will not be selected or the interview will be of total 10 numbers, out of which it will be mandatory for you to get three numbers. You will be called for an interview when you will reach here after passing all the exams after that will prepare cutoff will be prepared and for a final appointment, you will be called for an interview after which after preparing merit completely shortlisted for appointment Will be done
Patna High Court Assistant Group B Exam Pattern
1. Preliminary Test (Multiple Choice Question-Based Objective Type)
|Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude||25||–|
2. Written Test (Descriptive Type)
|Subjects||Max.No||Max. Qualify No.||Time|
|General English (Descriptive Type)||60||24||—|
|General Hindi (Descriptive Type)||40||16||—|
3. Computer Proficiency Test Qualifying in nature
4. Interview:- It will be of 10 marks out of which it is mandatory to get 03 marks.
Patna High Court Assistant Salary/Scale Pay
Patna Highcourt Assistant Monthly Salary ₹44900/- to ₹142400/- Scale Pay (Level-7)
Assistant (Group-B Post) in Level 7 (
44900/-to 142400/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court Officers and Staff (Recruitment, Appointment, Promotion and Other Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules,
Important Links For Online Application
आपके लिए जरूरी लिंक
Important:- हर रोज सरकारी नौकरी का लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन और रिजल्ट, एडमिट कार्ड, Answer Key, और सभी परीक्षाओं की जानकारी सीधे अपने मोबाइल पर पाने के लिए आप हमारे WhatsApp Group और Telegram Group को Join जरूर करें। धन्यवाद!
Join Telegram Group
Join WhatsApp Group
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Patna Highcourt Assistant Recruitment Syllabus 2023:
Patna Highcourt Assistant Group B All Syllabus 2023?
Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
This Topic contains for Preliminary Examination.
What is the passing number required in Patna High Court Assistant Group B Recruitment?
Minimum Passing Number 40%
Patan High Court Assistant Recruitment Highest Cut-off?
75% to 92% This is Previously mentioned records