SGPGI Recruitment Notification 2023: If you are also preparing to get a job in the medical field in 2023, then you should carefully read this notification issued by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow Nursing by SGPGI Recruitment notification has been issued for the posts of Officer, the process of online application has also been started. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on its official website. Below you have been given complete information about. How to apply for SGPGIMS Nursing Officer. How much is the salary, how much is the education qualification, etc?
SGPGI Recruitment Nursing Officer Notification 2023
If you are also looking for government jobs in 2023 in the state of Uttar Pradesh, then this is a great opportunity for you to become a nursing officer in the medical field. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has invited applications for a total of 905 posts, in which only women are recruited. The process of application has been started on its official website, and the last date of application has been fixed as 25 January 2023, before the last date of application, complete the process of your online application, before applying, download its official notification and complete Apply online only after checking the details.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, you can follow us on WhatsApp group and message the admin.
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization Name
|Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
|Online Application Start date
|Online Application Close date
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Age limit
|18 to 40 Years
AGE Relaxation as Per MP Government Please Download Official Notification
|Written Exam (OMR)
|Madhya Pradesh 2023 Jobs
MPPSC 2023 Recruitment Nursing Officer Application Fee
Payable online at the link given at the appropriate place.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
|Name of the Post
|(1). B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(2). Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council
OR (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery
from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or council
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
(iii)Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at 2
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|Nursing Officer (Previously known as Sister Grade-II)
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer Syllabus
- The subject(s) related to the post and the level of the qualifications required
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Mathematical Aptitude.
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
For all posts, a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held. The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be 02 hours in duration and will be of 100 marks. It will contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
|The subject(s) related to the post and the level of the qualifications required
2023 Latest Jobs
- TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023
- BRO Recruitment 2023 download application form
- KGBV Bihar various Recruitment 2023
- WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer Selection process
The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only.
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Minimum qualifying marks
Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for all posts will be:-
- 50% for General, EWS, and OBC.
- 45% for SC & ST
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer Salary
Matrix Level as per 7th CPC Level-7:- Rs. 44900- 142400/-
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Important Documents
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-AadhaarVoter’s ID Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Mobile number.
- Gmail Id.
- ID Card issued by University/College/ School.
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU).
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence.
- Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/State Government.
How to Apply For SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SGPGIMS through the link given below.
- You will need to register first on the SGPGIMS official website, then complete your registration by filling in some of your basic details.
- After the registration is complete, your ID and password will be sent to your email ID or mobile number.
- You will need to log in again using the registration number and password received in the email.
- By logging in, you can apply for any recruitment according to your interest and qualification by filling in your complete details.
- While applying, fill in your original name and details as per your document.
- After filling in the details, upload a photo of your ID.
- Now you need to deposit the fee fixed by the commission, and first complete your payment.
- and submit the final form
- In the end, do not forget to take a printout of the applied form as it will be useful in the future.
Essential Links For SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Online Application
|SGPGI Recruitment 2023
|SGPGI Recruitment 2023
|Join Our Telegram
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel
|SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Official Website
And yes, let me also inform you that if you want the benefit of all such services like recruitment, job, admit card, UPSC Current affairs 2023 Hindi GK Questions 2023 in the future, then join our Telegram now. Thank you!
|Join our Telegram
Important link for you
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023 Related FAQs
How to fill out SGPGIMS Nursing Officer form 2023?
First of all, you have to visit the official website of SGPGIMS. By logging in, you can apply for any recruitment according to your interest and qualification by filling in your complete details. and submit the final form
What is the last date of SGPGIMS Nursing Officer recruitment in 2023?